 |
| Brett took the 4th -the 6th of July off to work on his gun safe project. Here he is working away! |
 |
| Briggs and Ethan helped out with the little fireworks. |
 |
| Brett heads out to get the show going! |
 |
| Nat had a friend come over for the bbq and the fireworks display! |
 |
| Land of the Free. Home of the Brave. The whole time I thought about my little brother Ted and his 3rd tour of duty. Right now he is in Afghanistan. |
 |
| One of my favorite activities for the 4th of July: the crazy sparkler dance. |
 |
| Glow in the dark bracelets and watching the big fireworks. I had a hard time with my camera that night, so blurry photos. |
 |
| Duck and cover! Two smart boys went under the table for the BIG fireworks! |
I love the 4th of July! I love, love, love it! Especially when we stay in town! We leisurely woke up that day. The girls went to play tennis, and I went off on a long power walk! We got home, helped around the house, got some ice, and headed over with the Rich's and Ranstrom's to the Ranstrom pool. We had loads of pizza and lots of swimming! :) Later, we all met in our driveway for the cul de sac bbq. The food was delicioso! I love how we all bring tons of food over, hang out, eat, and wait for the darkness to light the lights! I don't have a great camera, nor good picture taking skills, so I didn't get a single shot of the "bombs bursting in air". Maybe, next year!
1 comment:
We are really a fun bunch of people, don't ya think?? :) Maybe we should celebrate the 4th of every month :)
Post a Comment