Just had to post this awesome picture of our middle blocker! Her team is undefeated with the last game tonight. Then, Saturday morning we head off to the tournament. Go Grizzlies!
Brett and I met at BYU, Provo. He grew up in Sandy, UT, and I am from Virginia. We have been married since 1993 and have always lived in the Western US. I miss Virginia and the eastern US, and so I have been planning a huge dream trip back there someday.
We enjoy camping, bike riding, swimming, playing video games, running, and above all we love being with our kids. We have Jessica, Natalie, and Ethan. We also have a Jack Russell Terrier named Jack. At one point we had 2 parakeets and a hamster. We love our neighborhood and our church community. Hopefully we can share those happy, crazy times in our blog!
1 comment:
Wow, way to go Jess. That is awesome and a great picture!
Post a Comment