I know I have some fuzzy pictures in this post, so sorry about that. We had been in a gym all day watching our sophomore team fight back to win Districts yesterday. We were all a little excited and picture taking was actually a chore for me! I didn't want to miss this pic though. Jess with the plague after her team went undefeated 17 - 0, and fought hard to win the championship!


Here she is warming up before the championship game. What can I say about how she did...she was AWESOME! All 3 games yesterday were great. The finals were nail biting, and everyone stepped up when they had to. At one point, we had more points to get to tie the game than the other team had to win it, and we ended up coming back and winning it! So, fun.
Natalie made this lovely pink dish in her pottery class at school. She loves the pottery wheel, and her teacher. I love this little pink dish and can't wait to see what else she has to offer!
And, here is a little something I whipped up last weekend. I based the idea off of a tulle wreath I saw on Our Best Bites blog. Natalie and I headed off to Hobby Lobby to make our purchases, and then we sat down for quite a few hours and got busy! This proudly hangs by our front door for Halloween!

1 comment:
Way to go Jess! And that is the cutest wreath ever :) I want to learn how to make one
Post a Comment