I told Ethan he inspired me today. When I am doing something hard in the future, and I want to just give up, I am going to think of him wrestling today. He was soooo done after 4 hours, but when he had to come back out and wrestle again after losing, he didn't give up. Truly inspiring to me!
Natalie is going in for a little procedure on Monday from a mole removal. She had some moles removed that looked suspicious, and one of them turned out to be atypical. Atypical in this case means, pre-pre-cancerous. They told us to watch the area and if anything grew back to bring her in. A little spot appeared in her scar tissue, and I took her in this week. The doc confirmed my suspicions, and she will go in this coming week so they can go inside, take a look, and clean things up in there. She will be in and out of there in less than an hour. The bonus to her procedure is she gets out of PE for a few days because the stitches will need special attention. It is not a big deal. The doctor explained it completely to me as I began to cry when he announced they would need to do surgery. It is not serious. People walk around with things like this for years, but because I am the way I am about these things, and he is the way he is, we are going to take care of it from the start! We'd rather do this now while it is small, than wait till it's 5 times bigger. People, get your moles checked!
1 comment:
Way to go Ethan! I am inspired too, just wish I could lose weight in the off season instead of gain it! Good luck with the surgery, I know all will be fine, you are a good mama to take care of those cute girls like you do.
Post a Comment