Monday, February 21, 2011
President's Day Weekend
I think it was Miss Jess' weekend! I got her out of school for a lunch date to El Tenampa, a local Mexican restaurant that I love. We went and had a splendid time and got her back to school on time.
Sunday she received her YW Recognition award in sacrament meeting. I can't believe she is old enough for all of this, but I do know she did the work for it. I had to leave church early because Ethan was sick, so I snapped a quick picture of her tonight wearing her necklace. She is so beautiful, smart, fun, and such a good example to me of what's right. She deserves this honor. She has had some great leaders who have encouraged her and helped build her up in every aspect of her life. Thanks to them for all their help in her receiving this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yippee for Jessica...I was so bummed cuz i thought I was going to miss it, so I was happy when they called you all up! What a great example to all of the YW. Sorry E-town was sick, hope he is better!PS-what a cool mom to go get her out of school for lunch!!!! :)
Post a Comment