Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ringing in 2010!

Ok. I know this picture is blurry. But, it was shot during the snowstorm on New Year's Eve at around 6pm. This snow was coming in sideways. These 2 cuties couldn't resist throwing this snowman together before friends came over to ring in the new year!
Ethan had to add some finishing touches to the snowman and went back outside with just a sweatshirt on. He was soaking wet and freezing cold.
Jessie got a 3 barrel waver for Christmas and tried it out by making waves in her hair!
Another shot of the blizzard snowman!
During the assembly stages!
Nat showing off her freshly crimped hair. She bought an awesome crimper with some Christmas $$.
Natalie trying out snowboarding with Brett. Does anyone know how this feels? Yeah, well, Brett was pretty sore the next day too!

1 comment:

Gray Family said...

I can't imagine living in that snow! We were in the ocean on New Year's Eve! Talk about totally oposite! I am cold just looking at the pictures!