
I just wanted to add some more pics of Christmas morning. And, possibly, some shots of what we do during winter break with no school and no work. Jess looks so cute putting bows and ribbons in her hair. Pretty...

And Ethan, does the same thing.

Showing off jewelry that she got for Christmas!

Brett's new favorite board game. It's a movie trivia game, and I am sorry, but if you come over to our house even for just 10 minutes, we will invite you in to play. I have realized that my memory is very sporadic, but Brett can recall info about movies he hasn't even seen!

Santa brought us this totally cool game for the Wii. We have all had our body measurements taken and have done the balance tests. Each day, we do yoga, kung fu, bubble balancing, hoola hooping, etc. It is a blast to do, and even more fun to watch!
2 comments:
I love the Wii Fit Plus! Jeff got the Wii Fit for me last year and it is a blast - a workout too! Love the game idea! I have a brother in law that could possibly rival Brett with the movie trivia - bring on the game!
Oops! that last post was from me - kim - I forgot I was logged in as my mom! HEHEHEHE!
Post a Comment