Brett totally surprised me and got me something I asked for this year! I wanted some nice workout clothing, hence, THE Nike running shirt. It has the thumb holes and the strap inside the neck for my ear phones to run through to stay in place. Now, I just need some running legs!
**A few shots of the kids unwrapping and going crazy. Santa brought Ethan the guitar! Brett got Ethan the Rubik's cube, which he tried to solve in 2 minutes. Still working on it.
**A nice shot of me and Brett early on Christmas Eve! And, the kids in their warm jammies! We love you all and miss you so much!
2 comments:
looks like your kiddos had fun.....yes we got a trampoline last minute idea bought off craiglist. it does have a pad but its super high. only a matter of time i guess before a major injury?????? happy new year!
What a fun looking Christmas - love the picture of you and Brett, just like I alway picture you two with those big happy grins! Merry Christmas! and I still need your address!
Post a Comment