Taken by one of my kids or the friends that were over for Saturday breakfast.
Hayden and Ethan dancing while eating bagels and cream cheese. Yes, Ethan's pants aren't zipped up all the way. This is a black mail photo.
during the Saturday morning breakfast!
Part of my winter decorations. The pic is of us in Cabo San Lucas...November 2008.
Random! Have you heard that expression? My girls have taken to saying it in EVERY situation. During Christmas break, I did exhort them with all the feeling of a tender parent to find something else to say. They have replaced "That's so random!" with some crazy 14 word phrase that I can't remember at all right now. Oh well, whatever! This post is so RANDOM!
We all know my insane dislike for the winter months. I usually want to hibernate, in my sweats, don't want to leave the house, and I barely get any housework done. This year we have done a few things different. I have worked quite a bit more. Although being locked in a classroom with 25 kids for 6 plus hours a day doesn't seem to really be great therapy! But, if gets me out of the house, and it seems to be working.
I also decorated for WINTER this year. Some cute sparkly snowflakes and white beads make a huge difference. All three of the kids are in some kind of activity right now that keeps Brett and I running a taxi service 3 nights a week. I haven't remembered my camera once during these practices. So, the pictures in today's post are just whatever I could find on my camera. RaNdOm, I know. ENJOY!
2 comments:
You guys are too funny!
I think you have been working too much, I haven't even seen you.
Today the SUN IS SHINING. Yippy!
I agree with Wendy, you are working too much...be lazy like me :) Also, I think those dancing pictures could be blackmail for Hayden too :)
Post a Comment