Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Oh, what to do!

I know I haven't blogged lately, and the honest-to-goodness truth is ...we haven't had much to blog about. I mean, we haven't had any record breaking snow storms, the kids' tournaments haven't started yet (and we keep forgetting to take our camera to practices), and their is really not much going on. Alright, I could've taken pics of our Super Bowl party, but I was a little busy! So, here is what we have done since Christmas. Brett took apart the bottom bunk of Ethan's bunk bed, cleared it out and we moved in a temporary desk for him. He has loved it!
It cleared up a lot of room in his tiny bedroom, plus we took the camo fort sheets (do you see them, on the floor there) and covered the bottom area to make a fort. He and I built the fort Sunday afternoon before the Super Bowl. He is showing off his pet rock. He made a whole family of them.
Jessica is making a face at me while she is on the computer. Yes, she spends a lot of time here.

Natalie is reading the new Leven Thumps book, and Brett is playing a Zelda game that he purchased on line for the Wii. Jack is suffers from winter depression and stays curled up waiting for someone to throw a ball or take him for a walk. OR, for the neighborhood cat to walk by the front window so he can go nuts for 3 days!
AND, we invite our friends over to play on the Wii. These girls are doing yoga on Wii Fit Plus. They did this for about an hour that day!
I have not stopped making cookies for the kids; I just don't blog about them. I also don't make them as often. We had tons of frozen cookies for awhile there. Also, everyone had a cookie dough fundraiser this year, and so I haven't had to make homemade cookies in a long time. However, I did make homemade oreos last week...so yummy. They are made with a devil's food cake mix, and the cream is a cream cheese frosting type mixture. If you want the recipe, let me know. That's all for now. Gotta go get little boy up and ready for school. I am helping in his class this morning, and then I take him out to lunch. He is so spoiled!

No comments: