I can tell this is going to be a great Christmas season. I just wrote that with a little bit of sarcasm. Now, don't get me wrong, I am very excited about Christmas. I just realized that we had 5 days with family visiting from out of town, and I didn't take a single picture. Not one. Not a good way to start off this season. I believe I just made a Christmas resolution. I will take more pictures.
Thanksgiving was GREAT!! LeAnn and Colby (Brett's sister and her husband) and their 3 kids came in Wednesday night. I was already in bed, asleep around 9pm that night. I had been sick the week before, and had lost my voice, and I think between working, getting everything ready for Turkey day, and recovering...I just gave up that night.
But, glad I did because we worked all day for a fantastic meal. We all got up, talked, played games, the kids even got outside, and sat down to a juicy turkey with yummmy gravy. We did a little bit of Black Friday shopping, went to a Zumba Dance class, swam at the YMCA, and saw The Blind Side. (One of my favorite quotes from the movie: "How did those words taste coming out of your mouth?" Her answer "Like vinegar!")
We also went to the mall, and it wasn't crowded. Some of us tasted jalapeno fudge (YUCK! I didn't taste it!). And, the adults got to go out to dinner without the kids. OH, and I can't forget BYU won in OVERTIME! And, the Jazz won! It was so much fun! LeAnn told me about some great websites, and I capitalized on some awesome cyber Monday sales!
www.decalgirl.com
www.ulta.com
ENJOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment