Natalie's cute teacher gift for Mrs. Hilton. I think she will love it!
Here is Natalie's cute skirt. After 2 hours of avoiding shopping at the mall, we finally went to the mall, found the skirt, tried it on, and bought it within 20 minutes of being there. Me trying to save a buck or two, when really I should try to save a minute or two. Live and Learn, right? I had already done a skirt shopping trip with Jessica earlier in the week, but we avoided the mall and found her something.
E-Town: light yellow shirt, blue shorts. It's not the greatest picture, but it was all I could find right now!
It is barely December, and we are feeling the Christmas rush in our home. We have decorated the house. I believe it was in record time this year. The girls were very eager to get started, and they knew once I got the trees going, the rest would be just a cake walk. Ethan was super fast at decorating the trees. I couldn't keep up! We had several moments where we distracted him so we could move 5 of the 6 ornaments he had put on the same branch (without him seeing us)!
Also, the girls needed some new church clothes. Thanksgiving must have given them a growth spurt. Everything is short on them. Ethan is finishing up basketball this week, and we've finished making our teacher gifts.
No comments:
Post a Comment