Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Evil Treats

Evil Treats are my weakness. I LLLLLLLOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEE these things! They are the "cookie" I chose to make for my kids this week. I can see the bottom of the cookie basket in our freezer and thought it was time to make sweets for lunches again.

I know "Evil Treats" have other names, but when the recipe and a plateful were given to me...that's the name my friend used.
Here is your recipe:

Bring the following to a boil, and boil for 1 minute. Stirring constantly.
1 cup Karo syrup (I use the lower calorie version...as if it matters with these)
1 cup sugar

Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup of peanut butter. Mix in 6 cups Rice Krispies. Press in a buttered 9 x 13 pan. Melt 1/2 package each of butterscotch chips and milk chocolate chips. Spread on top.
ENJOY!

No comments: