It was a fun project, and yes I made 5 of them! BUYER BEWARE: They are messy. Sticky, wet marshmallows all over the driveway and on little boy hands and then on the guns! Make the boys clean it up.
OK, so what else is new? Our camera is back! I love Sony. I love Costco. I love my husband who called Costco and told them everything about me and my son dropping it in the sand. They transferred him to the Costco Concierge service dept. This dept. listened to the whole story. They called Sony, and then called us to tell us it will get fixed. They took down our information and emailed us a UPS label to ship the camera off with. It cost us $6.00 to fix that camera, and that was just for the shipping. That was it. It's just like new. (It's a Sony Cybershot, less than a year since we bought it, and the best little camera we have ever owned!)
Ethan and Jonathan with the lovely homemade guns. And then, with the amazing NERF machine gun! This gun is insanely heavy. And yet, these two lugged it around for half a day!
Nat is making those little peanut butter cookies that you put peanut butter cups in when they come out of the oven. Yeah, these latest like 2 minutes!
No comments:
Post a Comment