Brett and I were figuring out the scanner tonight. Of course, we had to post this picture. This was taken during our engagement, and we used it in some of our wedding invitations. We used a more casual photo of us also, but never got around to scanning it because we found some of our baby pictures.Sunday, May 31, 2009
Old photos
Brett and I were figuring out the scanner tonight. Of course, we had to post this picture. This was taken during our engagement, and we used it in some of our wedding invitations. We used a more casual photo of us also, but never got around to scanning it because we found some of our baby pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What are your girls talking about, Brett has big brown eyes now! You were good looking then and better looking now! I totally remember that engagement picture and I think somewhere in my lost college files I have the more casual one too!
Connie, I love that baby pic of you. I remember the house where we were living at the time also the tablre Mom Wimpy Kid 4 comes out in Oct. Also found another book for you and Ethan
Post a Comment