
We hid Natalie's Nintendo DS. She is sitting on the couch trying to figure out why she got a DS game, but no system. It took the 2 girls about 15 minutes to find the hidden gifts! Santa decided to hide some of the gifts this year. I think it was because he didn't bring a large quantity of presents for these girls and knew we needed to drag out the unwrapping party.

Are we crazy, or what? Our 13 year old with a cell phone. It was a very, Merry indeed. Hey, we are not that crazy. It's a Cricket phone, and the bill is hers in a few months. But, just look how happy she is! (She is also so smiley because she found out her braces come off on Jan 19...that's 4 months early!)

Ethan and Brett got motorized helicopters from Santa. Yeah!

Christmas Eve at the park with Amber and Jonathan. Ethan had to try out Jonathan's sled. Here they are racing back up the hill. ("Epod", a family nickname, is wearing his BYU hat proudly!)
1 comment:
hehehehehehehe! I think it totally funny that you hid the "big" present! what a fun joke! At least it was in the same house - we have friends that hide them at the neighbors! Merry Christmas! I love reading your blog, I feel like I never lost touch with you and no longer have to scold myself for doing so! Now we just need to get Kathy blogging!
Post a Comment