Ok, seriously, back in December I have to admit I was excited to see we were going to have a real winter. Snow and cold and stuff. Now, it's the middle of January, and it hasn't snowed since this picture of Ethan making his snowman was taken (the first week of January). The problem for me is that it is so gray outside. And, it's cold. I need some sunshine. Some light. Some warmth. Something...
While wishing my winter away, I thought about all of our fun trips we have taken lately. I have a ton of pictures. And, I am going to share!
Bermuda. May 2008. Maybe this is the wrong picture to start with. It was cold and rainy the first day. Just wait, it'll get better...
That's more like it. Brett was loving Fairmont Beach in Bermuda.
Horseshoe Bay Beach. Best beach day in Bermuda.
Mazatlan. Nov 08. One street from the beach. I just remember how warm it was that day.
Lover's Beach. Cabo San Lucas. Awesome day on the water. Snorkeling, whale watching, and line dancing on the boat. Super WARM
I just wanted to share some sunshine with all of you. Close your eyes; take some nice, deep breaths, can you feel it? I sure can.
No comments:
Post a Comment