Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Basketball Boy


Yellow shirt, #5, that's my boy! He was playing some tough defense against this kid. We had a great time with Y-Ball this year. Ethan got to play with Briggs, Jonathan, Colby, Luke, Bronson, Cooper, etc. He had a great time! I just signed him up for flag football in the spring. I can't even believe the deadline for signing up is this week. He really wants to do it, so we are excited to see him in action. GO Ethan!

2 comments:

Gray Family said...

my goodness you must be very busy! I am still trying to talk Paige into taking piano lessons - then I can talk Jeff into buying a piano! Our only busy-ness is trying to get everything baked and cleaned before everyone comes! No comparison - have a great christmas!

Natalie said...

Wow! I remember when Brett played Y-ball there. Of course you can put our blog on yours. I will try to keep it updated. Merry Christmas!