Monday, February 18, 2013

Time off

Our Epic Cruise
From Miami, FL
We stopped at St. Marteen, St. Thomas, and Nassau, Bahamas
Feb. 9 - 16, 2013
With Wendy and Dustin Rich, Kellie and Eric Schultz, and LeAnn and Colby Thomas

First time on Norwegian, and we loved it.

Leaving Miami...Bye Bye South Beach

Hello Caribbean.  View from our aft facing balcony.
 Floor 13

Brett singing all of the words to the songs at the Dueling Pianos show. He was sitting by a table full of empty beer bottles, and we thought he was just hilarious holding one of them and singing.
Colby and Brett at the 70's Dance Party


LeAnn, Brett's Sister, and Brett at the 70's Dance Party.  They actually filmed us at this dance and added it to the Cruise dvd.

After we sailed True North in a regatta race... we won!

Later on St. Marteen and the segways.  #1 rule of riding a segway, never lift your feet. NEVER, I said. I had a nasty spill and have a gross road rash right now.

At St. Marteen, back of the boat

CREPES!  And, pound cake.  We discovered the crepes about half way through the cruise. We had one every night. Mine came with Nutella and whipped cream!

Dancing stars at the 70's /ABBA party

Do you see Brett's S?  Yes, I did that to him.  I sprayed but forgot to rub it all in!

Sitting in the King's Chair at the Bliss Lounge

We didn't go in the ice bar, but we liked to act like we were!

Just a funny picture of Brett going down the water slides.  He was always really fast. He almost knocked the guy down in front of him.

For some reason, the kids say we look like we're drunk in every one of our dance pictures. We drank Diet Pepsi non stop and we didn't have a care in the world.  I think we were just so happy to away!

The funniest picture ever of us at the White Hot Party. I just laugh everytime.

The Epic Entertainment committee.  Nacho is in the red pants and angel wings.  

Yes, I am that strong.  

Again, at the White Hot Party.

Waiting in line for Cirque Dreams at the Speigel Tent.

Enjoying our balcony in the Bahamas.

I don't even know what to say.  Just having fun.

Sailing on True North.

Just can't get enough of him.

Our ship at St. Marteen

Brett's hat is in the way.  ME and Kellie after snorkeling with the sea turtles. Love her!

Going back to the boat.

Balcony Buddies!

Such a beautiful boat.  

Ready to go to the White Hot Party

Being silly

Watching a crab at the beach

1 comment:

Fun times said...

You crazy lovebirds, glad you had fun!!