Here's a summary: Just Dance 4 on the wii was a huge success after the opening of presents. The girls were enjoying a little Christmas dancing in their matching pj's! We finally decorated the gingerbread houses. We tried our best to make a little village this year. Santa brought Brett an Xbox for Christmas. I guess he was a good little boy this year! Ethan enjoyed playing it while Brett napped. I think all of the hard work he did to get on Santa's "Good" list wore him out! So, it was heard said that it was the best Nichols' Christmas ever. That's the best present I could've ever received.
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Merry Christmas
Yes, it's the middle of January, and I am just getting around to posting Christmas pictures. And, yes, I only took 5 pictures during the Christmas week. I guess I need to make up for it sometime soon. Maybe I will have to post some warm, sunshiney pictures. But, if a picture says a thousand words, than I have more than covered Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that last picture...love your bedspread too! A happy family is definitely a great Christmas present! What a fun holiday!
Post a Comment