Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back To School




I can't believe that we sent them back to school today!  We had a crazy busy summer, and I honestly, have very mixed emotions about going back to school.  We did a lot of fun things, went a lot of fun places, and enjoyed staying up late and sleeping in, BUT, I know it's time for a schedule to come back into our lives.  So, I welcome the schedule, but at the same time, I don't want the over hectic ness that the beginning of the school year brings.  Alas, we have 2 girls playing high school volleyball, and practices started 2 weeks ago, so we are in full swing volleyball with all the ups and downs. It is so fun!


Our Fifth Graders!  It is their last year in elementary school!



Jess- Junior year, JV game today (had to dress up), very excited to leave campus for lunch this year!
Nat - Ninth grade, first year of high school, decided at the last minute to try out for volleyball, and made the Freshmen team, excited for a new school!
 
First day of school breakfast:  homemade chocolate chip waffles with peanut butter and syrup! He ate like a champion!

Cul de Sac kids are ready to go!

Mom's delicious breakfast of champions:  cottage cheese and crushed pineapple. It was delicious, and I gobbled it up while Ethan ate his waffles!

So, we are back on the bus and at school.  4 volleyball games this week, 2 soccer practices, 6 volleyball practices, and lots of schedules and, hopefully, some "ME" Time for mom!

2 comments:

Fun times said...

I might send my kids over for breakfast...those waffles looked yummy :) Hope they had a great first day, they all looked so cute! Enjoy your mommy time!

Gray Family said...

Man, that is one busy schedule...are you sure you want summer to end? The kiddos look great ! Happy "me" time!