I have no idea how this blog will turn out because the pictures downloaded on this writing page all over the place. I apologize if it's got big ole spaces and the pictures are everywhere. Since it has been quite awhile since I shared a half way decent blog entry with you, I am creating a hodge podge of an entry today!
We all know I welcome the first signs of spring with a huge smile, and I am out in my yard looking for the signs. Picture #1, little stalks of green couragously busting through the cold, hard ground! It is club volleyball season, so I gotta through in a few of our sweet #10. These were taken at the first tournament in Twin Falls. Brett and I went w/her and made a weekend of it!
The pic of Jess: she is showing off her starfish ring and volleyball ear rings. (You can't see the ear rings, but they are really cute.) She bought them at last weekend's tournament in Denver Co. She is on such a great team, and she had lots of fun traveling with them last weekend.
A couple of days ago, it was almost 60 degrees here! Natalie taught Ethan some tennis rules (see the broken sticks forming the tennis court on the grass?), and they played a little wall ball tennis in the driveway!
Brett and Jessica watching the Utah Jazz and getting some things done!
I want to call this watercolor print by Natalie, "Dancing Flores". I keep waiting til I find just the right frame, so it sits on my kitchen counter near the computer, waiting.
Ethan earned his Bear Scout Award at the February Pack Meeting. He loves cub scouts!
2 comments:
I love all of the pictures!!! Can't wait until Spring is officially here and the kids are all out running around and playing.
Wait!!! did you say that it got up to 60 degrees one day? And you're wearing shorts? Isn't that still a little too cold?
Post a Comment