Friday, July 8, 2011

Lagoon

Over the 4th of July we got to go to Utah. We camped with family in Duchesne, near Hannah, Utah for the weekend, and we spent the 4th in downtown Salt Lake and with Grandparents. We spent the 5th of July at Lagoon! I have lots of pictures to go through, and I am trying to have a fun filled day with the kids today, so I will only share a series of shots I got at Lagoon!


Nat, Brett, and Jessica getting ready to ride Cliffhanger!

Everyone is smiling!
Jess LOVES amusement parks. She was constantly smiling and laughing and running to the next ride!

Nat was pretty excited about this one too!

This ride is crazy in my mind! It lifts you up and flips you over. You get sprayed by these huge spouts of water! They got off drenched, yet laughing! Brett is super loud on these rides. To be funny he yells things like "Get me off of this!" "I didn't know I was going to get wet!" and lots of "AAAAHHHHHHH!" He doesn't get sick!

And down they come!


1 comment:

Gray Family said...

Your description of Brett totally stumps me (HA!) That sounds just like him! That sounds like a ride my two daredevils would like. Fun, fun weekend!