Monday, June 6, 2011

June is off to a racing start

It is June, and there are just a few days left till the end of the school year. We started this month off with a busy, but super fun weekend. On Saturday morning, Nat and I showed our Team Regan Kate spirit by putting on our beautiful team shirts and walking in support of Regan and her family and their fight against Cystic Fibrosis. It was AMAZING to see so much support and to feel so much hope. She is such a cutie pie, and we love her family. I think I heard our team had 150 members, and all I know is everywhere I looked I saw green shirts! Yeah!


Here's Regan and Mom

Me and Natalie getting ready for the walk



Other items of interest:

Jess attended her high school's volleyball camp last week. She now has a lovely bruised up arm to show for all of her hardwork, and I think she got a sticker or two!

Natalie won the 7th grade academic award for Reading! She was honored with other 7th graders during a fun school assembly!

And, to make things fun, Ethan turned 9 years old on Saturday! We were watching my friend Kellie's kids for the weekend, and so Ethan had a long sleepover with her son Nate. We saw Kung Fu Panda 2, ate Panda Express, and held Nate's 8 month old little sister all weekend long. It was a blast!


~Ethan showing us how to play his new game on the DS: Super Scribblenauts~

Blowing out the candles!


Getting ready for cake with Nathan


Brett with adorable Lillian

2 comments:

Fun times said...

What a fun start to summer! Thanks for being there, it meant a lot to our family :) Love the Nichols :)

Gray Family said...

This sounds like the perfect pre-cursor to a great summer. Love the elbow shot - OUCH!