Friday, April 1, 2011

yucky foot


Pictures from today's visit to the doctor's office. This is the first time we got to see it under the bandages. Ethan (and I) forgot to take a picture when everything was peeled back. The steri strips stayed on though. They get taken off next week when the doc will cut the knots at the end of the stitches. The stitches will then absorb into the skin. Nice blue toe. Orange stained toes and foot. The black smudge is the doctor's initials to mark the surgery foot. My other foot got marked NO! We moved the toe around today, and we are looking good!

2 comments:

Gray Family said...

What the...?! I just found out I have old lady feet - "bunions" and may have to have surgery - no thank you after those lovely pictures!!!! What kind of pain were you in. What will power you have not to cry about it online. I am glad that you are doing well and toesersizes are going well. BTW I thought you got a cool tatoo on your ankle and I was going to comment on that.

Connie said...

Kimmie, I know growing up is no fun sometimes. The funny thing, I felt no pain. Have felt nothing since the surgery. If I put all my weight on the foot, yes, a little sharp pain, but I have stayed off of it like they told me to. The only crying I can do is about how I might be going a little crazy stuck in the house all day with my foot elevated. :)