Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Natalie!

I thought it was time to get the ugly foot pictures off the blog. Thank goodness somebody had a birthday last week at our house. Little Miss Natalie turned 13! I know, I can't believe we have ANOTHER teenager in our house.

A friend of ours has started up this lawn sign business, and Brett made arrangements for this for Natalie. It was a big surprise for her when she left in the morning for the school bus. Since I was recuperating, I finally took pictures at the end of the day before we went off to dinner!
Jess giving the birthday spankings.

Natalie giving us a pose!

She's just so cute! She also got lunch delivered to her at school, and with some friends got her nails done. I want that kind of a birthday. She did say it was her best birthday EVER!

2 comments:

Gray Family said...

Those signs are great. What a fun way to start your day! Hope your foot is feeling better.

Fun times said...

That was so fun to look outside and see all of the cupcakes...Hunter said he wished they were real though :) happy birthday Natalie, I can't believe you are a teenager now. Man, we are getting old :) Love you all!