On that note, Jess had a tournament at Timberline High on Saturday. It was my turn to take her (Brett and I take turns since each weekend revolves around a tournament of some sort), and stay to watch. We have had a great season. We love her team and her coach. The team hasn't won a lot, so in the back of my mind I thought we'd be done around lunch time. Not the case. I guess her team had to prove me wrong. They ended up being the volleyball champs! It was a long day, but very fun. Plus, my niece, Keri, was in town visiting her in-laws, and she came by for a visit with her adorable 2 month old, Breagan! 12 hours of volleyball on a Saturday! Where's my champion medal?
Monday, March 14, 2011
Timberline Tourney
At some point in time, I will have to see how many thousands of volleyball pictures I have on file. Between two children playing the sport, and us spending our weekends at tournaments, I imagine I could fill a pretty good sized photo album.
On that note, Jess had a tournament at Timberline High on Saturday. It was my turn to take her (Brett and I take turns since each weekend revolves around a tournament of some sort), and stay to watch. We have had a great season. We love her team and her coach. The team hasn't won a lot, so in the back of my mind I thought we'd be done around lunch time. Not the case. I guess her team had to prove me wrong. They ended up being the volleyball champs! It was a long day, but very fun. Plus, my niece, Keri, was in town visiting her in-laws, and she came by for a visit with her adorable 2 month old, Breagan! 12 hours of volleyball on a Saturday! Where's my champion medal?

On that note, Jess had a tournament at Timberline High on Saturday. It was my turn to take her (Brett and I take turns since each weekend revolves around a tournament of some sort), and stay to watch. We have had a great season. We love her team and her coach. The team hasn't won a lot, so in the back of my mind I thought we'd be done around lunch time. Not the case. I guess her team had to prove me wrong. They ended up being the volleyball champs! It was a long day, but very fun. Plus, my niece, Keri, was in town visiting her in-laws, and she came by for a visit with her adorable 2 month old, Breagan! 12 hours of volleyball on a Saturday! Where's my champion medal?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yes, yes, you do deserve a medal! Way to go MOM!!!!
Post a Comment