Wednesday, April 14, 2010

These are the days...

The Birthday Girl is 12 Years Old! Yes, it is true. Natalie turned 12 on April 8th. We celebrated that night with an ice cream cake. Notice how serious she is while Brett is setting up the candles and lighting them. She is modeling for you all her birthday outfit (which I had her come with and try on first, just to make sure). A little later on, we had friends over to help us eat that cake.
She had a party the next night with her friends to celebrate also. They watched a movie, played games, jumped on the trampoline, and made some noise. It looked like a lot of fun! She got a few gift cards, and so now I have to take her shopping. OH NO!
On Saturday, we had another wrestling meet. Season's almost over folks! We were there all morning, and Ethan wrestled really well. He really used some good moves. He hung out with his friends while they waited. I love watching him and Brett while they wait by the mat for the next match. Very focused don't you think?
OH, Jess was in Idaho Falls with her volleyball team on Friday and Saturday. They did well, and she came home tired. But, we didn't go with her.

3 comments:

Fun times said...

You guys are just as busy as us :) Congrats to Ethan and Jess and Yippee, Nat is in Young Women's...we are gettin old!!

Wendy Rich said...

Thanks again for the delicious cake. Crazy that life is speeding by us...Can't believe Nat is 12. I love the picture of her in her new outfit, so so cute.

Hallenbergers said...

COOL! Neat that you are LDS too!! I am finding out that there are a TON of LDS ladies at the gym....SWEET! I am sooooo jealous of your cruise.....some day! Lets do those pics!