Friday, October 2, 2009

No school Day

Thursday and Friday are Teacher In-Service days, so no school. As Natalie was recuperating from her 103.4 degree fever on Wednesday, we kind of just hung out around the house on Thursday. Here are some wonderful shots of all the fun we had!!!
Jess and I are showing off our beautiful smiles. (Why do I look so tired all of the time?)
AND, at 8:30pm, my son crashed on the couch.
OnE QuEsTiOn...how can he sleep like that? My neck, hips, and knees hurt just looking at him.
I think this is what Ethan does when he wakes up early and the rest of us are still sleeping.
Never mind, getting breakfast or getting dressed. He plays video games and takes picture with the camera that he dropped in the sand at Cascade Lake.
I love the food stains around his mouth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Jack wore out Ethan this time. I been craving cookies the past two days so we bought some the other day. Cookies don't last long here, Tonya can tell you that. Hope Natalie is getting well too.