On Friday, we took off to Lake Cascade for a camping/boating trip with our good friends. The 2 hour drive caused Ethan to cat nap and Natalie to ponder. Once there, we set up camp and were on the beach. Not an hour after playing on the beach, Ethan and I dropped our camera. In the sand. With the lens open. I am still sick about it and am hoping I can return it (we've only had it since October 08) or get it fixed. I have loved this camera.
So, we are on the beach while a group of our family and friends were out on the boat. Here are the pictures that Cynthia and I took in the hour with my camera. Ethan is constantly shivering when he swims, since it was a little overcast, I knew he would need some wrap up time after swimming. Natalie and Summer played with the huge tube in the water. Ethan and I tried to build "something" in the sand. Ethan and Austin try to get warm. Sierra just looked adorable in her swimsuit/life jacket ensemble!
Thanks to the Hilton Family for an awesome time on the boat. We all tried kneeboarding. Brett tried surfing behind the boat, and did a great job. He did get a board to his face and came up out of the water with a bloody nose. Ethan knee boarded with no hands! Jess finally tried kneeboarding and did it. Natalie couldn't get enough of being out on the water! Cynthia made this deliciously sinful chocolate cake in the dutch oven. And, I got too many bug bites to count. **I am so upset about the camera right now, that I can't figure out how to delete a picture that I just posted twice. Wish me luck with that camera!
1 comment:
Good luck with the camera ;)
Post a Comment