Sunday, July 12, 2009

What's up dude?

I signed Ethan up for a skate board camp this past Friday and Saturday. He got a skate board for his bday, and I take him to the park at 9am to practice before it gets super crowded with teenagers. I took this at 7:30pm on Friday after he had skated for 2 hours...he is drenched in sweat. Orange chicken and a cranberry/grapefuit sobe do the trick!!!!
Brett and I were so proud of Ethan right here! At Camp, he learned a "run" (routine) for the skate competition. I, being new to all of this, thought he would be out there with the other learners doing their "run". I was blown away when they start calling kids out on the park to skate one at a time! He did his little routine in front of 120 PEOPLE!!!!! It was totally awesome. He got a first place trophy, and we saw the biggest smile ever!!!!
Nat at activity days. We made flower hair clips in the garage!
I put Natalie in a Homemaker's Camp a few weeks ago. She learned how to make bread, she sewed a cute little door knob hanger, and she made cinnamon rolls. She has since made yummies at our home, and I have lost the weight loss struggle for this month! This cinnamon rolls are DA BOMB!
My beautiful daughters going swimming!

No comments: