
Brett and I promised the girls we would take them to see Harry Potter at midnight. The closer we got to the actual date, I noticed we were a little reluctant to stay up that late. We must be getting old. hee hee Last week we got our tickets and made the committment, and we soooooo loved going. Ethan spent the night at a friend's house, and we brought our friend Braxton. We got in the theater at 11:15, and the only seats left were in the SECOND row. Above, the kids "taking a nap" before the show!

Brett and I making a dent in the LARGE popcorn! We already look tired!

Brett acting surprised at our super bright flash on the camera, and still working on the popcorn.
We hardly ever buy popcorn at the movies, but, come on, it was HARRY POTTER!

All smiles as they wait. And wait. And wait. And then, the lights went dark. The movie screen went pitch black, and then a movie production company logo: Summit Entertainment. The place went insane; we were screaming our heads off. It was so loud we couldn't even hear 1/2 of the New Moon preview. So crazy fun. Brett just sat and laughed at us.
Back to Harry Potter...it was awesome. We laughed, cried, cheered, and hissed. It was a great movie. Jess wants to write a review for the blog, but she is so busy that it may be awhile. But, 2 thumbs up. SSSSOOOOOOO Good! Worth it. We loved it. Now, you know, you have to go expecting it won't be exactly like the book. Still a fantastic movie.
I am so tired, and need to get to bed! Thank you Harry Potter!!!!!!!
1 comment:
You are so crazy! Will the show be just as good if you see it at 5:00 p.m. too? I am way too old to stay up that late!
Post a Comment