Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Brett's favorite shirt


A couple of weeks ago the Nike store had a huge parking lot sale. Brett and I were in the area and happened upon it. We jumped out of the car as they were moving racks to the parking lot. All clearance was marked 40% off. We had hit the jackpot. I found some awesome work out clothing, and Brett did too, including this shirt.
He served his mission in Brazil, and this is the proper way to spell soccer in Portuguese. He wears it to the gym, doing yard work, out on dates. He'd probably wear it to church if he could. Just wanted to share!

3 comments:

Wendy Rich said...

I L-O-V-E love it, i love pulling into the cauldesac and seeing bret with his bright yellow futebol shirt standing in your driveway. This post made me laugh out loud.

Anonymous said...

I hope he washes it before going to church, or dates.

Gray Family said...

So where's the fun stuff you got?