Thursday, May 21, 2009

Nothin' like homemade

Ok, this may be completely B-oring to some of you, but you have to understand that my parents haven't been to my home in a few years. I like to really keep them up to date now on some of the things we do around the house. Here are my new kitchen curtains. Yes, I made them and they are totally just a spur of the moment creation. I knew I wanted a new curtain, but I like to be able to see my tree outside of the window. So, I picked something that would frame that tree. If we get too much sun in the afternoon, I just reach up and undo those cute bows and we have complete shade. hee hee
And, this is my master bath curtain. It is lined so I unroll it at night to block out the early morning sun for when I forget to close the door. Otherwise, the sunlight shines through the blinds and wakes me up way too early. We know what happens when we wake up Grumpy too early... Anyway, Mom enjoy my sewing creations. Love you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The curtains look good. Somebody has a lot of talent.

Gray Family said...

You go you talented girl! I need to figure something out for my bathroom window - come stay with me and help!

Connie said...

Kimmie, I would love to come stay with you. You can let me swim in your pool and teach me all of your yummy food that you make!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The curtains do look awesome. The sun wakes you up thats like our crazy cats crying at 5:30 waking us up this morning. Urgh.