Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summer beginnings

Hello, my name is Connie, and it has been almost two months since my last blog entry.  I have decided it is time to come clean.  The problem is not in the blogging...I love to post pictures and write about events.  I just don't take pictures.  I forget the camera.  Plain and simple, I forget to bring the camera.  Sometimes, I even forget to take it out of my purse, but I will have it there.  I am forgetful.  That being said...here I am trying to catch up.

AHHH! Summer vacation.  3 months of nothing to do.  We are already into this thing a week and a half, and we got some stuff a-going-on!  So, here's the skinny on what's happening with us.

Ethan turned 11 during the first week of summer break.  Dad bought him a "survival knife".  I guess for him to use here in the Meridian suburbs when he finds himself in a sticky situation.

At E's bday party...we had a Nerf battle party.  I think he is trying to  put a homemade gun back together.  
We had Youth Conference during the first week of summer break.  Aren't the shirts awesome?  I loved how cute Nat looked.  Here is Natalie ready to go do service work on Friday afternoon.  We cleaned up local parks.

Blue team rules!  This is before the battle began!

Cole and Ethan posing.  Ready for action!

1 comment:

Fun times said...

so glad you are blogging again!! love to see all of the pictures, although that knife is a little scary looking :)