![]() |
| One of Jess' friends added pics to Facebook, and I was able to download them! Aren't they so cute? |
![]() |
| Sabrina and Jessica...best buds since 6th grade! |
We had a little excitement here a few weeks ago. The Boise Temple was rededicated, and the Saturday before the rededication, the youth in the area got to participate in the Youth Cultural Celebration! The link below should take you to a you tube video that somebody took of our group doing the Charleston. If it doesn't come up, go to www.youtube.com and enter Boise Temple Cultural Celebration Charleston. You should be able to find it. I was so glad to see a video of this. I watched the entire performance from our church building.
We had so many youth participate in the area, over 9,000, that only the youth, leaders, and the chaperones got to attend the event. The parents and the rest of us watched it from the church! It was so fun to laugh and clap and enjoy the performance.
Both of our girls participated. There were a few struggles that I won't go into detail about on the blog, but I just want you to know that we all learned to stick it out, be patient, and to pray. Heavenly Father took care of every single, little, conerning problem that we had faced. The girls said it was one of the most amazing days of their lives. I am thankful for all of the hard work that was put into this event. I realize something this big is overwhelming, and I am thankful that the enormity of it all didn't stop those in charge from making sure each individual felt good and had the best experience possible.
I teared up a little when the Prophet rode in on a golf cart, and the arena exploded with cheers, applause, whistles, etc. It was like being at a concert...a rock concert. I loved the excitement of that moment.
So, click the link below to enjoy.
Boise Temple Cultural Celebration


1 comment:
Your girls are beautiful! (just like their mom!)What a fun thing to be a part of! Lucky, lucky.
Post a Comment