Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Has Sprung

I just had to post this picture of these three. They are singing Happy Birthday to Natalie, and just a-giggling! Her 14th bday was Easter Sunday! She was in such a good, happy mood all day. I don't know what I would do without her. She is my worker bee! And, she does it all willingly. Happily. I just love her so much!
Picture2: Ethan had to wear his arm wrapped all day at school. In 4th grade, he is learning about Idaho History. The class is divided into wagon companies, and he is the trail master on their Oregon Trail. It is a great history experience, and all of the kids talk about it! He decided to take a short cut on the trail. The short cut ended up presenting some problems! Everyone in his wagon company got shot in their right arm! They all had to "wear bandages" on their right arms today! My son, the optimist, pointed out that he is left-handed. It didn't slow him down a bit.
Next three: Nothing says Spring more to me than kids outside with sidewalk chalk, and Easter Eggs! I hope it was a Happy Easter for all.


























































1 comment:

Fun times said...

yippee, so glad Spring is here :)