Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Lego Creations

Ethan received a post Christmas surprise yesterday, The Lego Ideas Book: Unlock Your Imagination from Grandma Bird. He read it, talked about it, designed from it, and wanted to eat while looking at its beautiful pages! It has fantastic photos and great tips for building. What I liked about it the most, and many of you moms might want to listen up...he used pieces from older sets that he won't throw away, but he can't recreate the entire set again. Doyaknowwhatimean? So, he spent an hour creating a City Hall scene using leftover or homeless Lego pieces!
He took the photos so we could send Grandma a thank you email this morning!

And now presenting...City Hall and Park!












2 comments:

Fun times said...

Very fun! Tell him I have a bunch of legos sitting on my floor in the toyroom...he should come build something in there ;)

Gray Family said...

Oh, I am so totally getting that book!!! I love your mantle at Christmas, it is beautiful! Great job on the sewing station, would Brett want to come set up a photo/scraping station for me so I can get started too? Happy New Year!
p.s. love, love, love your Christmas card!