After two grueling days of high school volleyball tryouts, Jess was told she made the freshman team! We are so excited for her, and especially proud of how hard she worked for it! Seventy-some girls tried out, and they were picking 48-50, so we were a little nervous for her. Our girl was able to pull it out, and we are looking forward to a fun season. First game Aug 25 against Eagle at our lovely Rocky Mountain High! Go Grizzlies!
Right now she is surviving 2 1/2 hour practices, learning a different technique to serve, and running. Tomorrow we register her for high school. This week of school registration is killing my pocket book... Oh well. Let the fun begin!
3 comments:
Congrats Jess! I can't wait to see some games. I can wait, however, to have to register kids for HS...UGH! I might need to get a job, eh? :)
Jeni, yes a job will come in handy for these older kids. I am like a zombie just writing checks and turning them over! Whatever it takes to get 'em back in school I guess.
Yea Jess! Im glad it is over for her and she made it :) Tell her we love her and we are so glad she took care of the kids this summer for us!
Post a Comment