Saturday, March 6, 2010

63 pounds...all heart

I can't even find the words to share with you that will adequately explain our Saturday. I was in a high school gym with Natalie all day for a volley ball tournament for Jessica. They had some awesome plays, some great serves, but in the end came up short of making it to the semi-finals for the day. We left at 4:45pm...totally happy and exhausted. Pictures are a-coming. They are on Jess' camera, and I have just spent over an hour converting the following video so it will download to my blog. UGH!!!!!
Brett was an hour away with Ethan at his first wrestling match. I have three 9-minute videos that show the complete range of emotions a human being can possibly experience in that amount of time. This is E's second match ever. He wrestled one more time after this and after being in a gym for 11 hours, he came home with the Second Place medal for the 7-8 year old division. All guts...
**I can't even begin to learn to edit videos right now! Please just enjoy every minute of this.**

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad that Brett made some play by play calls, just for the ones we couldn't see. and did I hear a couching moment of "get mad and take him down?" Too cute, that kid does have all heart, but htere is no way he weighs in at 63 pounds! Looks more like a feather weight to me.

Gray Family said...

Sorry, that last comment was me, I didn't realize I was still signed in under Jeff.