Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day of SCHOOL!!!!

So, a little stroll down memory lane first. Ethan playing "pretend". Notice the racing goggles, and the book was his steering wheel. I think he was 2 years old in this picture!
Natalie when she was around 4 years old. Cute as a bug.
Jessica on her 10th birthday. She got her ears pierced that year.
Just 4 years ago.
First day of second grade, August 31,2009. I have always taken a picture in front of this tree in our front yard. It has grown quite a bit, and I had to zoom back to fit it in.
Ethan has grown quite a bit, too!
Natalie on the first day of 6th grade and MIDDLE SCHOOL.
She had this outfit picked out weeks before!
OUR MIDDLE SCHOOL GIRLS!!! (at 7:15am)
Jessica is texting her friend letting her know she is on her way to the bus stop.
The only elementary student that we have!
Ethan at the bus stop.
So excited to have Mrs. Drlik (der-lick) for 2nd grade!!!!!!
I couldn't resist this cute face at 7AM.
She is getting ready to eat her first day of school breakfast...
chocolate chip flavored Eggo Waffles.
The three 2nd graders in our cul-de-sac.
This is another one we have taken every year of Ethan, Lexi, and Briggs.

4 comments:

Fun times said...

So much fun! I can't believe how much they have all grown. In a couple of years we are all going to be empty nesters...well ok, maybe not a couple, but it will go fast :)

Connie said...

Jeni, I know. I'll be there before you! I hope you have a good day!

Wendy Rich said...

um...middle school and cell phones, you and brett are in for it. we love you guys, your family is "picture perfect" on there first day of school.

Gray Family said...

I love those "first day of school" pictures. Your girls look so beautiful in their dresses! Just like I remember you getting ready for classes! Look out Brett - here come the boys! Your second graders look like they should all be in different grades, isn't it funny how they all have their "spurts" at different times? Happy alone time to you!