I can tell the kids are back in school by just looking at my blog. I have been on here every day this week. I promise, it will not be like this all year long. All this time on my hands, you know, blogging fills it up.
We had birthday week at our house. Brett and Jessica turned a year older this week. Jessica Anne, turned 14 on Wednesday, and her daddy turned 42 on Thursday.
This year I bought a Baskin Robbins ice cream cake for the two of them. I try really hard to not combine their celebrations, but Wednesday was very busy with volleyball games and mutual that we waited to sing Happy Birthday and eat cake until Thursday after another victorious volleyball game! Way to go Heritage Middle 2-0!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jessica! Did you guys make it to the game? That was so sad.
Post a Comment