Thursday, June 4, 2009

More Jell-O...

Birthday cake? No way. We had banana splits with all of the toppings. Here's the list: m&m's, sprinkles, cut up doughnuts, chocolate magic shell, Reese's peanut butter shell, gummy bears, and cut up candy bar. PLUS, orange soda with a sliver of vanilla ice cream.
They had to pick up marbles with their toes!!!! ugh! yucky! Yes, it was a huge mess, but loads of fun.
Jess and the boys made a volcano. She used food coloring on the baking soda for this lovely color.
Best bud Briggs slurping away. So close to winning.
My daughters were a huge help during this hour and a half long party. It was super hot, then it rained, and then we had lightning. It was a huge mess in our backyard, but after everyone was gone it all washed off. The girls think I deserve mom of the year. No, thank you. Just know that I am not the "Kool-Aid Mom"; I'm the "Jell-O Mom"!

No comments: