Brett has gotten a "honey do" list everyday and has accomplished much. Besides working, camping, and gun shooting! I love walking into my house at 4:15pm and breakfast dishes are no where to be seen. It's a huge deal to us mothers. OH, Happy Mother's Day! My family spoiled me rotten. I got a new pair of running shoes this week, desperately needed, a pack of mini sized Milky Way bars from Ethan (which we have devoured), a digital photo keychain from Nat and a journal. It has been lovely... So on to what we have done this week...
Sunday, May 10, 2009
What's Going ON!
Here is just some of the stuff we've been up to lately. I accepted a long term subbing job at my kids' school in the LIBRARY! I work to the last day of school with a couple of days off for 5th gr celebration,etc. I really like it in there, and I got to use some spanish with it being Cinco de Mayo. It's fun to see my kids and their friends everyday, and to get to know the teachers better. Plus, I love books.
Brett has gotten a "honey do" list everyday and has accomplished much. Besides working, camping, and gun shooting! I love walking into my house at 4:15pm and breakfast dishes are no where to be seen. It's a huge deal to us mothers. OH, Happy Mother's Day! My family spoiled me rotten. I got a new pair of running shoes this week, desperately needed, a pack of mini sized Milky Way bars from Ethan (which we have devoured), a digital photo keychain from Nat and a journal. It has been lovely... So on to what we have done this week...
Nat: 1st day of 3rd grade. Actually a before picture of what our chairs looked like. You can kind of see the color of the chair.
Recovered, and painted. I really like this new look.
Jess on Facebook. She has also been busy helping to coach 6th grade volleyball. Her team came in 2nd in the school tourney on Friday.
Ethan, in mid air, with Hunter(in blue), and friends jumping and loving the good weather. Brett and Ethan also went to the Fathers/Sons campout on Friday night. They had a blast and froze in their sleep. (28 degrees!!!)
Brett has gotten a "honey do" list everyday and has accomplished much. Besides working, camping, and gun shooting! I love walking into my house at 4:15pm and breakfast dishes are no where to be seen. It's a huge deal to us mothers. OH, Happy Mother's Day! My family spoiled me rotten. I got a new pair of running shoes this week, desperately needed, a pack of mini sized Milky Way bars from Ethan (which we have devoured), a digital photo keychain from Nat and a journal. It has been lovely... So on to what we have done this week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like a busy week.I have forgotten what it is like to have young kids. I remember now, you stay busy alllllll the time. The blog makes me feel like I am there with you guys. This is cool.
I agree. I love checking your blog everyday. The pic of the golfing party is cool.
My what a busy girl you are! I love the drapes, they look great. I made the ones for my kitchen and have vowed never again! The chairs too - super job, I am totally into black also - great new look! And finally, what a fun job - being with your kiddos all day (kinda) and reading! Jeff and Nate went camping too - but had to wear shorts and t-shirts the whole time - Low's in the 70's! Have a great week!
Post a Comment