Saturday, April 25, 2009

OuR wEeK

Our crapabble. I know it is officially spring when it blooms big white blossoms. Almost there. We had 3 days in the 80 degree range this week, and that brought the almost there look. This tree is right outside our kitchen window, and I love looking at it.
Last flag football game. We are totally defeatable on the field, but not in one little boy's mind.
The mark on his right cheek. A kick in the face while playing soccer at school. Teacher said he was so brave after recess. The story goes like this:
"Mom, this dude came up and I didn't know he was there. I was picking up the ball to throw it in, and he was kicking the ball. Or, I mean, my face."

My daughters have been very camera shy lately, but they have been busy. Nat won an IPOD shuffle this week (hot pink), and I am hoping to catch her jammin' out on the trampoline. If I am successful, I will post that pic. Jess has been either at basketball games (last one is this coming Tuesday), or doing homework ,or on facebook. Brett is on the couch screaming at the Jazz. They are playing the Lakers right now, and we are down 2-1 in the first round of playoffs. We screamed so much on Thursday, I lost my voice (Jazz won 88-86).
We are getting ready to put in our garden. It will be super small and simple this year. We have to see how we'll keep our dog out of it. It runs like crazy all over the back yard!
More later...

1 comment:

Gray Family said...

GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your view too! What a gorgeous tree! Spring has sprung here too and with the 90+ degree weather we are now getting Spring is starting to wilt. I love the weather here - but only in the winter! Oh well, we have started swimming already and that is way fun! Happy gardening!