Ok, so I have no new photos to post. I just survived a week of Spring Break...no school, no homework (unless you're Ethan, yes, our 1st grader, who always has homework),no schedules, no picture snapping Mom. But listen, we have been busy. This is what we have done in one week...Church on Sunday, Jess got to go to a fireside with David Archuleta, 1 mall trip, 1 movie with Ethan and Natlie (Hotel for Dogs, yes I cried.), a GAZILLION friends over to play, help Jessica with her "Girls Just Wanna have Fun" camp, Jazz games, yard work, and bubbles.
That's just the beginning! We finished painting Natalie's room, moved our mattress and boxspring in her room, and got her some awesome bedding. Moved Nat's bed (which was part of a bunk bed) into Ethan's room and assembled the BUNK bed. Hoisted a KING size mattress up our stairs (YES, just me and Brett did this!), to our room and assembled a bed for us. The hardest part has been trying to find king size bedding that we both like. We have something for now, but I am still looking...not ready to commit to just any old blanket.
Plus, we trimmed down bushes and made room for all of our irises, daffodils, and tulips that are ready to burst. Yee haw, spring is on the way! So, we have been busy. I have been trying to read The Count of Monte Cristo and am a little over half way through it. I am liking it a lot. Ethan has just about 30 minutes left to read to earn his free Roaring Springs day pass (the local waterpark). He has to read 600 minutes total to earn it by Monday! Plus, Brett and I took Natalie to the Y on Wednesday night to run. She ran beside me and I was blown away by how much she ran (we were on treadmills). She didn't know her mileage, but I ran 5.2 miles! We're thinking she may have done 3 or 4 miles. I have a huge blister to prove it too! Ah! Good times. Good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for you busy bee! I am impressed with the thought of you lifting that bed upstairs! I still have just a huge white down comforter on my king bed, so when you find something let me know - I still don't know what I want and it's been 5 years! I would love to see pictures of the activities - snap some for me! Love you!
Post a Comment