Monday, March 2, 2009

Ethan's Haircut

Before: Don't let that pout fool you. He was the one who wanted the haircut. I didn't. I was going for the Zac Efron, High School Musical 1 look. Mr. E didn't want to have my "style" it in the morning. So, when I suggested a trim, he got excited and wanted the real cut.
After: I can't believe the difference. He is cute, and now it takes 2 seconds to "style" this. So, he is totally happy because his hair doesn't take away from video games, football, tv, reading time. Lucky dude.
OH, I am now on Facebook. I hope my blog doesn't suffer from my new addiction. A friend called it crackbook. Very addicting. I am wondering if I will ever leave my computer's side. Ugh, I must go now or I will never get out of here!








1 comment:

Gray Family said...

He looks like a totally different boy! Still good looking though. About the Facebook thing, my sister put me on there and I have nothing to do with it - although it did put me in contact with you. Anyway, a friend found a funny clip that totally describes Facebook - hillarious! Watch it if you can!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrlSkU0TFLs