Once again, a cute picture of that big ol' gap! Do you think it's time for a hair cut for that kid? I have been letting it grow just to see if there is any type of curl. I told Ethan I would take him in for a trim around the ears. He said, "No Mom. I want a 4 on the sides and a 5 on top!" Flag football starts today, so maybe we will get a haircut.
The elementary school is having a fun dress up week for the Make a Wish foundation. They are sponsoring a boy named Austin who has cancer, and the kids can bring in donations during the week. They also get to dress up everyday this week. Today is sports day! So, we tried our best to support our sports teams!
1 comment:
I don't mind that "gap" at all! He looks just like you! Very handsome boy I must say!
Post a Comment