Here it is, my top 10 M words:
1!) My MAN, Brett. Monday night I knicked a curb while out running errands. My front driver's side tire caught it and as the curb smacked the middle of the Bug, I knew I had done damage. I got home to find oil leaking everywhere. It has cracked the oil pan. Hubby was totally calm about it and said that is just how life is, we can't get worked up over things that just happen. He is a great man and I am lucky to have him.
2)Monkeys. Monos. In other words, my kids. I call them monkeys all of the time. I love them so much, I have kept a few home this week from school. Nat was sick on Tuesday, stomach flu. Jess stayed home Wed and Thurs with strep throat.
3)Mexico. Clear blue skies and water. 90 degrees. Heaven on earth. Ok, I'll move on. Winter is almost over...
4)Mexican Food. I know I didn't move far.
5)Monster Sales. I love to save money. I love to save money almost as much as I love to spend it.
6)Muscles. Laught if you want. I like muscles. Mine, Brett's, the Utah Jazz players arm muscles. Muscles represent hard work and dedication. I love them. From October 2007 till May 2008, I lost 65 pounds. I have been able to maintain that weight loss for 8-9 months. So, yes, I love muscles. Especially when they are sore. Good workouts.
7)Make up. Ah, the transformation that can take place with some good make up and some good techniques. I really like to go to the cosmetic section and look. They have some of the best lighting there. The colors, the smell, textures, the packaging. Love it all.
8)MUSIC. On my ipod, I have: Kelly Clarkson, Rascal Flatts, Carrie Underwood, Hairspray and Momma Mia sound track, some cleaned up versions of rap and hip hop artists, Pink. Did someone put High School Musical on there? Who did that? Back to list, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bon Jovi, Some more country songs, etc. Love music.
9)Our military. I can't find the picture of my brother, Ted when he came back from basic training before going to Irag. I have it and will post it later. I appreciate the sacrifice all of our armed forces make for us. My other brother, Bobby, is a Marine. God bless them. God bless the USA!
10)All of the rest, movies, money, Mormons (ha ha), mini vacations, movie nights, M&M's(Valentine's ones are out right now, must resist). Modern medicine. Miracles. Mute button on the remote.
1 comment:
Thanks for playing - I love reading all the "Mmmmm" things! And that picture of Brett - totally reminds me of the good 'ol college days - was it really that long ago? Yikes! I am glad you are feeling better!
Post a Comment