Well, Brett and I decided to grow up and buy a real car. We got rid of our Volkswagen Beetle yesterday, and bought a 2005 Chrysler Pacifica. Yes, I know it is shocking! We really loved our bug! But, you remember, a few weeks ago with the big layoff scare, right? Well, one of my first thoughts as we were waiting to hear about Brett's job situation was about our car. He has a company car, and that car has been our family trip car for years, and then, the bug was mine. And, it is a great car for scooting around town and stuff. But, not big enough for our whole family to fit in it, and not ideal for trips. So, he still has his job, but we wanted to resolve the car issue while we have the choice, so we did it.
I, unfortunately, do not have a single picture of my bug to post! I will, however, take a picture of our Chrysler and post it later. Oh, EW ABUG was our license plate for the car. We will have a new, grown-up license now on the grown ups car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't get a grown-up license plate! They are way too over-rated! Ours simple says - gottaride (gtaride), and everyone is constantly trying to figure out why we are telling people to "get a ride!" hee hee! Jeff's says CJEFTRI - cuz you know he like to compete in triathalons! Cars are supposed to be fun - not grown-up!
Post a Comment